Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Recycled boxes & tortilla chips (nearly)...

I have been holding on to these little boxes for awhile now as they are too good to throw away but I haven't been able to work out what to do with them either. They came from some cutlery sets I bought the kids and I have no idea what happened to the clear lids but I decided to add a cute liner and will find some way of using my little boxes (or trays really now).
I might use one near the front door to hold my sunglasses and phone when I come home and maybe the other one might corral lip balms in my dressing room. Or I might make lids for them and use them as little gift boxes for someone. Or maybe I could design some little note cards and envelopes for a handmade gift for someone. Hmm, not sure..... I could keep going but I won't torture you! Oh, that reminds me, I am making the grand goal for myself to make all homemade gifts for everyone for Christmas this year (I was thinking birthdays too but that might be a bit too much for the first year). The goal also includes the gifts actually being very good and not looking too homemade! Will post on my progress as I go....

The only other thing I did today was totally spoil making some chocolate pudding for the kids (grrrr) and providing a testimonial on 'how not to make tortilla chips'. Those little suckers turn quickly if you aren't watching them! Sigh.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails