Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hair day and one long overdue project...




I completed a few hair thingy's today (here is one in Miss E's hair). I find them fun to do because they are so quick and satisfyingly cute. I even managed the tutorial for one. If anyone is interested I could do a tutorial for the others as well.

I haven't quite finished with this one. I didn't have any orange thread (I was thinking of using pink thread maybe...) but will use that in the button as well. Or maybe use the little orange sparkly button in the next photo. What do you think? Which one do you prefer?



I also finally finished a little project that has been hanging around for a loooong time. I bought this mason jar expressly for this project from Martha about 3 years ago. Weeell, I have finally done it and, seeing as it took me, oh, about 10 mins, I have to wonder why I haven't done it earlier. Oh well, that is one for the inane mystery books. I am quite happy with how it has turned out although I don't have hot glue and I am not sure if my glue is going to hold.

2 comments:

  1. love the little star shaped button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Urban Craft! You are my one voter so little star button it is...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails