Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ribbon Hairclip tutorial


Well, I had so many steps in this tutorial that I decided to do it as a downloadable PDF. Seems a bit silly for such a tiny little item but there you go...I am nothing if not thorough!


Now, I decided to do this tutorial as a PDF without knowing what was involved in putting one into Blogger. Not so easy I discovered. Anyway I worked out a working solution using Scribd so hope it works ok. I will be interested in any feedback as that will sway my decision as to whether I do it this way again or not. Anyway, you can click on the link below and you can download or print or do multiple things with it there. You might want to open in a new tab or window as I don't think it will do that automatically. (p.s. something happened with the font of the tutorial title during the conversion - will fix that later if I get a chance otherwise I am trusting you can ignore that!)

View Here

Enjoy! (phew)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful directions. I got it first try. Just enough instructions, pictures at important intervals. Off to make some for my grandchildren. More and more please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is great. I am so glad you enjoyed it and that I got it right! I have posted another hairband one if you want to check it out. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. Your pdf turned out fine - I have to post on scribd too since blogger won't upload a pdf. I am excited to make a few for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanto la idea, y la explicación muy sencilla, un cariño grande desde el país vecino, :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this beautiful idea! By the way, "issuu" ( http://issuu.com/ ) is also a really practical and beautiful way in case you wanna share more files (a simple pdf turns into a book shaped file, which you can also implement into your blog post!) .
    Have fun and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails