Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mouse mat makeover


I was thinking about doing this ages ago and then Benita from Chez Larsson beat me to it so if you hop on over you can read her wonderful instructions.  The only thing I did differently was to pull off the original fabric from my mouse mat as it was already lifting and I sprayed both the mat and the fabric before sticking them together (spraying one side gives a temporary bond, two sides makes it more permanent).

This is possibly the quickest makeover you will ever do and you get to look at and appreciate it every day.  My favourite kind.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lee! This was on my list for soooo long and I am so glad I finally got around to doing it. So much nicer than my dirty old mat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails